• Organization of networks and server infrastructure work;
• Organization of stable work of internet channels in store, office and server;
• Organization of stable operation of electronic address server;
• Safe keeping of database;
• Organization of daily extraction of backup copies;
• Management of server equipment, updating if necessary;
• Provision of backup workflow of the database in case of a problem in the main system;
• Ensuring that computers and other technical equipment are in working condition.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science or related field.
• Professional certification is preferred (MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, VCP, CompTIA A+, etc.
• At least 3 years of work experience in a relevant position
• Knowledge of Windows Client and Server operating systems;
• Having deep knowledge of server platforms, Active Direcoty, MS Exchange, VMware, GPO;
• Knowledge of SAN and NAS Storage technologies.
• Deep knowledge of TCP/IP, NAT, Routing and Switching, Site to Site IpSec VPN Tunnel, Load Balancing, DHCP, DNS, RDP, Radius, CA;
• Knowledge of virtualization such as Vmware – ESX, ESXI, vCenter and Microsoft Hyper-V.
• Knowledge of backup systems (Acronis, Norton, Symantec, Veeam, etc.);
• AP, Switch, Firewalls, etc. Tuning network equipment (Cisco, Fortigate, HPE, Mikrotik, Ubiquiti, etc.);
• Work experience with IP PBX (Asterisk, 3CX, Kerio Operator);
• Corporate (voluntary) health insurance
• Extra payments based on performance
• Opportunities for personal development
Working conditions :
• working mode – 5 days a week
• working hours – 09:00-18:00
• 1 hour lunch break
Candidates can send their resume to [email protected] by writing “System administrator” in the subject of the e-mail.